[59plymouth] New stuff in the '59 Plymouth Showcase

[59plymouth] New stuff in the '59 Plymouth Showcase

OK.  It ain't about Tulsa; so, sue me.  Check out the new rides (including one from Finland), and the progress being made on member restos:

http://www.59plymouth.net/whatsnew

"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"

Dan