From: J. D. Anderson [mailto:DOCHOLIDAY68@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:16 PM
To: 59plymouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [59plymouth] New Guy

Hello everyone, I've looked high and low for a long time and have finaly found a real decent 59 fury four door. I wanted a sport fury but hey I'll love this one just as much as if I'de found the S.F. . I still need plenty of parts and would be greatful for any help on this matter. I would like to upload my photos as soon as I get them back. I'm not a computer guy just a fury guy so be patient with with my computer skills. Thanks for having a great site it has already helped me alot.                                               J.D.