[59plymouth] Questions about build cards

[59plymouth] Questions about build cards

David Wilson has some questions about build cards that I can't answer.  His
questions pertain to the stock labels that appear on Faulkner's card:

http://www.59sportfury.net/faulkner/images/buildcard.jpg

In the "57" columns, there is one that says "OIL FILTER".  To the left of
that on the card, there is */**** AIR CLEANER".  What prefaces air cleaner?
Then, to the right, there is "**** **** ****".  I'm guessing "CITY TRAFFIC
CARBUR", but I'm not sure.

Does anyone have a decent build card that they can examine to say what
exactly these labels are?

Thanks
Dan