From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 2:20 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Calendar - Vendor and Club Fliers

Hi All,

As per our usual tradition, we will gladly include any vendor or club ads/fliers/magnets/keychains/etc. to ship with our Forward Look Network 1955-1961 MoPar calendar at no cost.  If your organization is interested, simply send 500 copies of the material you would like to include to:

Forward Look Calendar
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA  15223

by December 12, 2004.

You can also email me the information if you'd like, and I can print it and have 500 copies made, but we'd have to charge you for the copies (at Staples).  You'd save a bunch on shipping though.  Just email me to arrange the details.

Thanks!

-Dave