[59plymouth] Flock 'O Furys!

Witness the largest East Coast convocation of '59 Sport Furys since... well,
we don't know.  OK, so it was only 3 SF's!  Sue me.  Still, it made for
great pix.  Check it out:

http://www.59sportfury.net/showcase/morton/page4.html

And while you're at it, see Jason Bauck's dazzling '59 Sport Fury:

http://www.59sportfury.net/showcase/bauck.html

And check out all the cool new vids of Ron Keij's "Chrissie"!  The tunnel
vid will absolutely blow you away:

http://www.59sportfury.net/showcase/keij/page7/page7.html

The '59 Plymouth:  Young and Proud and Full of Go!

	dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx