[59plymouth] New owners, new pix in the '59 Plymouth Showcase

[59plymouth] New owners, new pix in the '59 Plymouth Showcase

>From Mitch Boon's struggle to reclaim a Sport Fury, to Wil Eichelberg's
gleaming convertible SF -- they're in the showcase at

www.59sportfury.net/showcase

Plus, new pix from Ron Keij's recent visit to the Classic American car show
in Den Haag.

Got a '59 Plymouth that we don't know about?  Need to update your pix in the
showcase?  Please send 'em my way...

	Dan
	dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx