{Chrysler 300} 300-F Engine Mount Questions

{Chrysler 300} 300-F Engine Mount Questions

I'm a bit confused by the engine mount heat shields.  They don't seem to fit very well.  I know mine are bent up a bit but was hoping someone has some good pictures or insight.

Enclosed are a few pictures of one of mine and shield.  I don't understand the bump out on the shield - makes it seem to fit poor although I guess it could be to keep it offset - but then seems like there should be a spacer in mounting hole.  Also the tab that sticks down.  Does it tuck into the cavity on the mount or stick on the outside.  Strange beasts in MHO.

Also the parts manual shows a rectangular piece with insulator and spring.  Picture enclosed shown with part circled in red.  Looks like transmission mount but I don't have spring, stop, pieces.

---