From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Kern
Sent: Sunday, 20 October 2024 9:01 AM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Musings of a Meet Coordinator

Hello 300’ly to all!
At the Windsor Hotel in Melbourne, AU today! Looking out window of our hotel room facing Parliament Building. Never saw so many brides in 24 hours ! Seems it is the wedding spot before the reception! Cool limousines delivering and sweeping wedding parties to and fro. Some antique Jaguars and early 60s Rolls Royces as in TV show Burke’s Law. However the most abundant celebratory livery vehicle observed is the modern Chrysler 300 stretch limousine! Never knew they existed! Sweet! I wonder if Keith Boonstra supplied them with seat track extenders! 😂 Any way thinking this might be a neat venue for a 300 International Meet! Save the Aussies a long flight! Just a thought! 😂 Focusing on Bartlesville for Fall 2026 and so glad we are booked up to Spring 2027 for future meets! But really having a Windsor for host hotel with 300 limos all around! Maybe we could use a few as mobile hospitality suites! 😂👍 Forwardlooking to getting home and driving Mopsy! What do you think Carlton? I hope you have an International calling plan! You all be safe and see you in Lafayette, Louisiana! Rob Kern Sent from my iPhone

---

---