From: 'Noel Hastalis' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2024 12:58 PM
To: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Bob Jasinski' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} "61 Stick! Hemmings Classic Car

I second Bob's comments! - Great to see Peter's sweet '61 Newport on the cover of HCC's December issue. Only one typo in the article - Peter's sedan clearly weighs more than the 3,059# reported.

Was great to first see Peter's outstanding Newport and visiting with him at last November's huge MCACN (Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals) Show, by O'Hare. Peter's was one of four 'crossram' Mopars at that show - Peter's '61 Newport, Mike Woodard's 300-G, Danny Plotkins '61 Plymouth and a '61 Dart. Peter's Newport looks as good, or better, in person as it does in Hemmings' feature. In addition, our Club members - Joe Jordan with his '70 Road Runner convertible and Mike Paipal with his '62 Dart - displayed their beauties. Looking forward to see what's displayed at this year's show, coming up in mid-November.

Noel