Re: {Chrysler 300} 71 mile G reference page

Re: {Chrysler 300} 71 mile G reference page

Since Steve is located in Nebraska (if I recall correctly), sorry I don't have the roster book with me in Wisconsin, I could ask him if he'd be willing to allow a photo shoot.  I will be back in Omaha later this month.

Kurt