{Chrysler 300} C300 at the Huntington , CA Donut Derelict cruise today

{Chrysler 300} C300 at the Huntington , CA Donut Derelict cruise today

I got up at 04:30 so I could take a car to this event.  Usually I only go a couple of times a year but for some reason this time I just wanted to get out and take a car I'd never shown there before.  As it turns out the attendance was light due to the fact there is another MAJOR event called Crusin' for a Cure which is to raise funds for prostate cancer.

After arriving home around 08:30 I was on my laptop and got a note from a VW friend who lives out of the state.  He watched a video shot today and about the last seven minutes are of our C300 and me with my latest cancer surgery.  Thought I'd share it with you if you have interest.  Watch the entire thing or if you want to start with the C300 go to 20 minutes in.  https://www.facebook.com/donutderelictshb/videos/440762385686958/

John Lazenby

---