Re: {Chrysler 300} 1964 300 Door Panels from SMS

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1964 300 Door Panels from SMS

Hello,

SMS completed my door panels on a 61 Newport four door sedan.  Yes, it took an extra year and half, many emails, and phone calls.
But when I finally received them, they were OUTSTANDING!  Charged me $1,000.00 for them and they are worth double that price.

Since then, I have ordered material for my seats in case I want to reupholster them again. Good luck!

Peter 61 STICK