Re: {Chrysler 300} 1964 300 Door Panels from SMS

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1964 300 Door Panels from SMS

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm experienced with SMS and their shortcomings having ordered materials from them myself. I just know there have been mixed results with some of their door panels and wanted to know about the '64 300 ones since I know the mylar detail is the biggest issue with them.

Of course I hate their business model of taking your money and making false promises, and you usually have to harass them to get things done. Since this project is off in the future, I figured this is one thing I should work on now as my door panels are basically unusable as is. I need to pull them out of the trunk and check them over better. I already got the new star inserts from the club store.

I'll give them a call and get a quote.

Nick