{Chrysler 300} Electrical Help on 300G

I want to personally thank John Grady, Don Verity and John Nowosacki (Noah) for helping me trouble shoot my electrical problems.  All is good now and my G is back on the road and ready for a show this Sunday.

As an fyi, there was a loose wire under the hood at the starter relay which prevented it starting (similar to a neutral switch not being engaged) and another loose wire connecting the 12v connection to the oil gauge which then powers the temp and gas gauges that prevented all of them from registering.

I feel very lucky being a part of this organization.

John

---