{Chrysler 300} Omaha Fall Meet - Important Information Please Read

{Chrysler 300} Omaha Fall Meet - Important Information Please Read

Dear Club Members -

Sally and I are very excited to be your hosts for the upcoming Fall 2024 Meet in Omaha 11-15 September 2024!  A couple of important things to pass along:

1.  If you choose to call the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest La Vista (our host hotel) to make a reservation, please select “0” for “any other questions” to reach the front desk, identify yourself as a 300 Club member, and your interest in reserving a room from the block set aside for the 11-15 September event.  This has proven to be a challenge as option “1” is for reservations BUT will transfer you to a central reservations service (and most likely a different country) with no insight into our room block and therefore no ability to offer the discounted Club member rate.  I can’t explain this, as well as many other post-COVID business practices, suffice to say that many things don’t make sense and/or have been consolidated or outsourced.  I’m told the online reservation link works well, however, if you wish to arrive early or stay late, in order to get the Club member rate, see #2 below.

2.  For Club members wishing to arrive a day early or stay an extra day, the event coordinator, Ms. Justina Hart, has asked Club members to contact her directly at (531) 218-8887.  Justina is very good, professional, and will get squared away - she is also local.

3.  Don’t forget to make your reservation before the August 12th deadline in order to get the discounted Club member rate.  After the 12th, Club members will not get the discount and there is also no guarantee that a room will be available.

I’m always available to help - please feel free to contact me directly (mobile/text) at (402) 249-1549 or via e-mail at kurt.brueske@xxxxxxxxx.

We appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,

Kurt and Sally

---