Re: {Chrysler 300} Antique Battery Source

Re: {Chrysler 300} Antique Battery Source

Yes, they are a distributor and not a manufacturer.

Last I knew Interstate batteries were made by Exide and/or Johnson Controls.  Walmart doesn't make batteries either, I believe they are made by Johnson Controls.  NAPA batteries were made by Exide, but I think they might be East Penn now, but don't quote me on that. .

There's only a few auto battery manufactures in the USA and I think I just named most of them.

John