{Chrysler 300} Carburetor Date Codes

Trying to find a guide to Carter Carburetor date codes. For instance on a pair of 2903s carbs, the date code is BG0.

On the carbs from my February 1960 build 300F, the codes are BA0.

On the carbs from my May 1960 build 300F, the codes are also BA0.

Some guides show the first character is the month, second is the week and third is the year.

But in the first example, that doesn't make sense as there aren't that many weeks in a month. So I'm thinking it's week/month/year making BG0 second week of July, 1960. BA0 would be second week of January, 1960.

Does this make sense?

---