Re: {Chrysler 300} surge problem

This may sound way too simple, but I've seen it a bunch of times.

Is the car in neutral?

John

On Monday, July 22, 2024 at 05:23:51 PM EDT, 'April Maxwell' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone hope you are having a great summer while we freezing here in Australia.  I have just got the F back from the shop after 3 months of her being on a hoist waiting for lots of parts but got her home last week.  Took her for a good drive and noticed a surge problem.  Rang the mechanic and he said she just needed a run.  Took her out again Sunday and at a set of lights I swear she jumped 6 foot.   Got her home ok again rang the mechanic the next day said bring her over. Hopped in her and nothing!!!!  No click. no dead battery.., Absolutely nothing.   Any ideas?  Appreciate the help

Regards

April

April Maxwell Laboratory Technician

Phone 07 5547 9990  |  Fax 07 5546 9903  Email: amaxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Address 48 East Street Jimboomba Qld 4280   Postal PO Box 539 Jimboomba Qld 4280

BCE Email Banner

-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.

---

---