Från: Loren Nelson <lorenhelenn@xxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 2024-07-19 21:02 (GMT+01:00)
Till: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ämne: {Chrysler 300} Push rod

I've owned my 61 300G since 1977 and the speedo reads 55,000 miles. While pulling into the garage at near idle a push rod popped out and began making a horrible noise. I've never had this happen before in all the years I have driven the car. My friend with a 70 Super Bee had the same thing happen to his car recently. His push rod was not bent and he put it back in and it seems to be running fine but he has not driven it much since.
I have had recent body work done and was driving it locally with a 4 barrel to be sure I had any problems fixed before installing rams. Will new valve lifters ensure this does not happen after the rams are installed?
Thanks for your expert help,
Loren Nelson in N Georgia

---

---