{Chrysler 300} 1964 Ram 300K cleaner air package air cleaner

{Chrysler 300} 1964 Ram 300K cleaner air package air cleaner

I went and picked up the original engine to my 300K from the previous owner. When I was there, he showed me a complete ram system from a 300J that he just bought. Exhaust to air cleaners. Even had a couple good heat riser pipes. He asked me if I’d ever seen a ram air cleaner with a breather nipple on it. Sure enough, one of the air cleaners is a ’64 one with the nipple for the cleaner air package! Just what I need for my L.A. sold ram 300K. I’ve never actually seen one with the nipple.

The other air cleaner he had had the earlier orientation on the air cleaner base indexer. I showed him the difference and he’s going to see if they can find the matching 1964 one for the right side. I'm hoping to get these for my car.

The parts book shows 2463961 as the one with the hose to the breather. The parts book says this is for the right side but that has to be a mistake as the breather hose would go to the oil filler cap on the left valve cover.

Anyone have a ram 300K with the factory breather connection on the air cleaner?

Nick

---