Re: {Chrysler 300} Fuel lines a 62 300H

They also sell them in Stainless for $10 more.
They also have other goods for the H set up.
(Carb Springs, Spring Brackets, Coil Mount Plate)

Super good quality stuff too!

Matt Allyn

On Jun 30, 2024, at 8:22 PM, Kurt Brueske <kurt.brueske@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would anyone happen to know where I could find fuel lines for the in-line dual carb setup for a 300H?  I've attached a picture...this came off my car but I'm restoring my carburetors and a fresh assembly would be nice while I'm in there.  Ideally, I'd like the entire package.

Thanks!

Kurt

P.S.  I attended a car show in Lincoln NE today and met an employee from Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed (https://www.museumofamericanspeed.org) -- word is out about the 300 Club visit to the museum and he relayed that he volunteered to be a guide for our event!  Sally and I hope you're all coming to Fall 2024 Meet in Omaha!

---
<fuel lines.jpeg>

---