Re: {Chrysler 300} FW: swap meet stuff

I'd caution against using 50 or 60 year old 'NOS' belts on anything I was going to consider driving.  They might not last more than a few miles or hours before disintegrating.  I wouldn't put an 'NOS' fuel pump on, either, as the diaphragm would probably give up in a few miles as well.  Those belts, as pictured, look more like 'Petroliana' as a cool wall hanger in the garage or display in the trunk as opposed to something I'd put on the car for a long trip.  YMMV