From: Michael Corrigan <mcorrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/23/24 5:59 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 64 K AC compressor

Folks
I went to my mechanic to get our key updated to our 134 refrigerant and I was told that the old York AC compressor is no good. He told me that replacements were impossible, and that the best solution was to convert to a modern AC system. I have done that on my age, but this car is so original that I hate to think about tampering with that. On the other hand, it's sure nice to have air conditioning! I'm confident that someone in this small world of Chrysler crazies has had this experience too and has some wisdom to impart. Thanks in advance.
Michael Corrigan

---

---