Re: {Chrysler 300} Black/Red 300B in Southern California

Re: {Chrysler 300} Black/Red 300B in Southern California

I have data on this car as it was one, I was going to look at a few years ago.  The owner was difficult to deal with and said it was factory correct with a red interior.  I have data on the car, and it was built with a tan interior and is a Powerflite as one of the photo shows.  Also, the engine block is not correct to the car and if memory serves me, it is a NYer.  So, several years later it is still on the market.  Last as so many do they state Kelsey Hayes wire wheels.  Problem with that is Motorwheel was Chrysler's source for the rims from 1953-1956.  The phone number listed is not the number of the guy who contacted me and was the owner.  Possibly sold but the photos are as I remember them.

John Lazenby