Re: {Chrysler 300} 60-64 vent window bumpers

Re: {Chrysler 300} 60-64 vent window bumpers

Have you not checked with….

Might be part #17B
Middle of page 9 I believe here…

Matt Allyn

On Dec 12, 2023, at 4:19 PM, apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

I am looking for a co-conspirator to re-pop the “BUMPER, Front Door Vent Wing Frame“ as you see depicted.
The same part number shows up for all models MOPAR for 1960, all models save for Valiant 1961, Chryslers only for 1962, 1963, and 1964.
In the parts books these are listed under Code 23-64-71, part #’s 1964-228; 1964-229
I see these being perfectly duplicated for early A and B bodies, but nothing for our C bodies.
If anyone has excellent originals to share and would want to join me in this endeavor, please get back to me.

Allan
64 300K

--
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang