Re: {Chrysler 300} AFB question

I recently rebuilt the carbs for our H (3258).  The instructions did say to keep left and right venturis on their respective sides (assuming, as John Grady noted, that they are correct to begin with).  The smaller venturis (primaries?) obviously won’t work if switched; the larger ones (secondaries) look like they could work either way.  So, I tried to pay attention to differences and document how I put them back.  You can see a port(?) or mark on the outsides of them facing away from each other that is not on the inside towards each other, as pictured:

IMG_1931.jpegIMG_1935.jpeg

cid:5B4EA76F-97CB-44D0-B294-CFDCB7CBAA9Dcid:714B5206-493D-441F-AE81-E1E531C4910Dcid:7B168E76-4310-4E7C-821D-40021E6624DB

D&K

Sent from my iPhone