Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G/H/J wheel covers on ebay.

I sold a nice set of 4 300G wheel covers on ebay about 3 years ago for $600 plus shipping.
Best regards, Jim

On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 6:10 PM RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Carl, I threw away, by accident my G hubcaps. It took me 8 years to replace them.
From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Carl <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2023 3:57 PM
To: Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} 300G/H/J wheel covers on ebay.

The items below were a “no sale” but then relisted the next day with an $899 “buy-it-now” listing.  Someone actually bought these covers at that price. Plus shipping and sales tax.  Total around $1000 depending on buyer’s location, or $250/cap (two of which were damaged).   Imagine that.  I struggle to believe that represents fair market value these days for these items.  But that’s just my opinion.  I’m not as old as some of you fellas, but even I can remember when $1000 could buy you an entire letter car – running and drivable!  The first letter car I test drove (but did not buy) was a K with an asking price of $800 in 1980.  And it had wheel covers!

Carl B.