Re: {Chrysler 300} Radiator or core for my 300C

Re: {Chrysler 300} Radiator or core for my 300C

My local radiator shop did a 4-row conversion on my original 300C radiator, silver soldered a leak in the transmission fluid cooler, retained upper and lower tanks, pressure tested both the coolant and transmission fluid circuits (in a big tank to see bubbles) while I watched, and repainted everything nice semigloss black for $400.  However, that was 9 years ago, and I haven't inquired about current prices since then (no need).

Ray Melton  Las Cruces, NM