{Chrysler 300} Spark Plugs

 Is there a consensus/recommendation on spark plugs for 413HP motors like the one in my G?
It's been about 7 years and 14K miles since I did them last, and I know I didn't put in anything special, probably just AC or Champions that I had on the shelf from back in the day when you could pick up packages of them cheaply at swap meets.  I've admittedly lost track of what's 'hot' nowadays as far as brands/types like NGK or Iridium, Platinum, or whatever  is the trendy thing these days.  Time flies, and I just happened to be thinking about plugs as my Flex is nearing the 100K mark and that's when I'm supposed to change them on that car (for the first time!).  The silly little PT Cruiser Turbo my wife drives says to do the plugs every 30K, but they're much easier to get to than on the Flex or the G, and there's only 4 of them.  I was surprised when I looked in my book for the G and found that 7 years had gone by.  No 'light show'  under the hood at night, so I think my wires are still fine, but wanted to ask the group about plug life and most recent thoughts on the subject.
Thanks,
I probably still have some cheapies in my boxes of unpacked junk from my move a year ago, but at this stage of the game, I'm willing to put in something better than plugs I got at some swap meet 25 years ago. ;-)  I used to change them every 2 years on my wife's 62 non-letter and her 62 NYer wagon when she was using them as daily drivers back in the day, so swap meet cheapies were fine for the application when I was also younger and more able to reach the plugs on a semi regular basis.
Any thoughts appreciated.

---