Re: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler Nationals

I will be attending again this year but no 300K in tow - still in "dry-dock" for refit. Would ove to bring the 68 Fury 3 Convertible but - haven't gone that from from Mass in her so someday. Friends will all be going in our boring modern Mopars but can't wait to prowl the fields and talk with everyone!

Mike

Michael J. McShea, CIA, CRMA, CFSA
617-755-2443
LinkedIn: Crash-McShea-CIA