From: Gloria Moon <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2023 11:18:22 AM
To: bwalk05 <bwalk05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler Nationals

Hi Brian,
It's a short trip for us Marylanders!  You need to register for the Showfield.  That way you drive right on to the fairgrounds and park with all the other 300s.  Be sure to sign up with our club name checked off so you are with the rest of us.

The club has a large tent we rent every year.  Bring a chair, and food and drinks if you want.  We have lots of room.  The tent is our home base and from there you can (and will) wander all over the fairgrounds.  Check in with Charlie so he knows you are there.

Gloria
PS: It's always HOT, so ice in the cooler is a good thing to bring.

2023 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Showfield
Registration includes weekend admission for the driver and passenger. Vehicles park by class and are judged by participant ballot & celebrity choice. A receipt will be emailed to you - please bring this receipt to the event. Your entry credential will be available for pickup at the Registration Office, outside of Gate 3, when you come to the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: All classes will be assigned different class numbers once the Showfield layout is created for the current year. The new numbers will be on your windshield stickers and on all signs at the event.

Price: $70.00