From: Nick Taylor
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 12:17 PM
To: Carl
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Re: Some eye candy from the recent MN auction - Four Fabulous Finned Convertibles

Carl,

Iris is actually a 1960 Chrysler color. Code S, same code is used for Imperial Dusk Mauve but they are different colors. A friend built that NY convertible.

Another friend has a 1960 Chrysler NY wagon painted in Iris but I haven't been able to compare my paint chips to it to confirm if it is done right.

BTW, Michael Van Der Veen in Australia has a 300F that was special ordered in Imperial Dusk Mauve. He's in the midst of restoring the car.

Nick