Re: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: Unusual EL power pack

Re: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: Unusual EL power pack

Hi Bob,

Thanks for sharing.

I heard of modern replacements for these power packs:

Here is the info with 35 being sold:

Up for sale is a Chrysler  PANELESCENT dash light driver unit. This unit is NEW made by with modern components. This is my latest design of this hard to find driver. I have just updated this driver. This is 100 percent the same as factory drivers!  Now you can have a brand new replacement unit that plugs into your cars original wiring. Get this while you can, even if yours is working it will fail sooner or later.

  This can bolt into the same location as the orginal unit. I have included a picture of a original unit for illustration only its not included in the auction. This will also replace drivers used on other early 60's Mopars. You no longer need a core! If you were told your transformer is bad and your original unit cant be repaired, you now have a solution.  Our power pack uses the exact same components as the Chrysler/Dodge charger units do. Using anything else will damage your damage your dash! We also have exact replacement transformers. We can rebuild your power pack too just see my other listings.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392269742579?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=fDq7HSedQHK&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=eCIlYMwVTaK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Seems this is his last one. Seems there is a link for a 10% discount too.

Tony Rinaldi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone