RE: {Chrysler 300} Max Wheel Size

Thanks Keith, I just wanted to know the size so I can match that up with what is available.

James

From: Keith Langendorfer <keith_a_lang@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2023 20:19
To: James Douglas <jdd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Max Wheel Size

James

I still have a set of Goodyear Eagle 235/70R 15’s on the wheels, which were discontinued by Goodyear many years ago. The tires have less than 1500 miles on them and still have the color bands visible between the treads and still drive and handle wonderfully, although I’d have to think twice before driving it on very long trip. If I recall correctly, these tires were the defacto tire to install on our G/H/J’s with 15” wheels in the 1990’s and early “aughts”.

All that said, I know there’s been plenty of input from our fellow members on recent posts as to currently available tires so I’d encourage you to check that out.

Keith