From: rob bohuslav <sonoramic413@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 14:07
To: dplotkin <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: James Douglas <jdd@xxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Paint Thoughts

Dan,

I vaguely remember there being a thread on the build for your Savoy, but for the life of me, I cant find it on the website. Can you send a link to that thread? I am also working on a '61 Savoy 2 door. I spoke to you at Hershey a few years back next to the unreal Green '60 Fury Convertible in the car coral.

Rob