{Chrysler 300} 300 H bezels and emblems -

{Chrysler 300} 300 H bezels and emblems -

Hello,

One of my 300 buddies, Frank Troost, was at a local car show and swap meet yesterday. He came across a fellow, Christopher, who was selling a few 1962 Chrysler 300, among other items - see Frank's email and photo attached here. The emblems aren't Concours, but look mostly serviceable. The bezels and trim seem good. License plate frames are 30+ years old, from the 300 Club, Inc., and noted to be in excellent condition.

I don't know the seller, but phoned him today and advised that I'll be sharing his contact with our 300 Club.

Noel

From Frank Troost -

Owner is Christopher. His number is 916-740-9066.

Bezels are in very good condition but have been on a car before.  Are not pitted. One emblem is not too bad. Stainless trim pieces look straight but would have to be polished.

He also has long and short ram manifolds for sale.

---