{Chrysler 300} 300,K hub caps for sale

Three of them
Most have curb rash to some degree, one is a lot better than the other two.
At the very least one can savage the medallions.
$30 for all three plus shipping from 52041

I also have several more caps of the same design from 1964 for Newport and
new Yorker.
These caps are the same as the 300 with the exception of the medallions and
the color between the hash marks not being Argent.
With some work and proper argent color plus medallions they can be made very
presentable I would think.
They need a good home as well.
Please inquire if interested in these and I will get them cleaned up and
pictures sent to you.
Thank you!

Dave Schwandt
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

DSCN8311
DSCN8312
DSCN8313
DSCN8308
DSCN8309
DSCN8310

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

---