Re: {Chrysler 300} In Need of a Double Pulley with Fan for 1960 Chrysler

Re: {Chrysler 300} In Need of a Double Pulley with Fan for 1960 Chrysler or Imperial Generator or Whole Generator

The supply of serviceable dual pulleys is essentially nonexistent. This week I spoke with Murray Park, Don Petty and Jeff Carter (who had also reached out to John Fowlie). None are available. Many of these have rusted or been badly bent, rendering them garbage.

We know several members are in need of this 1960-only (per Murray Park) press-on pulley and are currently actively exploring sources to reproduce these. We also will prioritize these, if and when available, for our 300 Club members. When we secure more information, we will solicit interest from our 300 Club members.

I do have a source who said he can machine one of these pulleys from a block of steel or aluminum at an estimated cost of $500. We're actively looking for more cost-efficient alternatives. He explored alternative non-automotive industrial Autolite generator applications that may work for us, and that also yielded no positive results.

Stay tuned!
Noel

Sent from my iPhone