Re: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: Daryl Miller passing

Re: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: Daryl Miller passing

Ah.....my dad's favorite toast was...."Here's to the good people.....damn few of us left." My strongest memory was when Chrysler left us a 300m (lower case m) and I talked him into drag-racing the first 300 and the last (at that time) at some meet where we had a race track.  Rita wasn't so hot for the idea because they needed to drive the C300 home intact but Daryl  was game and the 6 cylinder car won.  Darly was far from Normal.