Re: {Chrysler 300} Ziegler 300F

My G was parked right beside this F in 1985 in Bob McAtee’s building. He was very proud of it !

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2022, at 10:35 PM, Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don,

Sorry about the duplicate email, I’m learning how to insert pics, not sure of size limitations. I pulled up the rest of the photos and I can’t think of a better venue to share these in. The carbs were water heated, you can see the hose connection behind the large pulley alternator and the hose going to the left carb.

image015.jpgimage016.jpgimage017.jpgimage019.jpgimage021.jpgimage022.jpgimage024.jpgimage026.jpgimage028.jpgimage030.jpgimage031.jpgimage032.jpg

300ly,

Bob J