{Chrysler 300} “Count off the days the Letter Car way”

{Chrysler 300} “Count off the days the Letter Car way”

“Count off the days the Letter Car way”

Your 2023 Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. Calendar is now available!

Place your order now to our Chrysler 300 Club Store - Add it to your Christmas List!

This past August, many of you responded to our inquiry, and expressed an interest in purchasing a 2023 Chrysler 300 Letter Car calendar if we went forward and created one. Well, we listened to you, it’s done and it looks great, and now it's awaiting your orders!

Our beautiful 2023 calendar has been produced – high resolution; 9”x12” pages; 2 pages for each month–including 1 full page photo. Each of the 11 Letter Cars plus the ’70 Hurst 300 are represented over the 12 months.

A teaser sample of a few calendar pages is attached - Front and Rear covers, and 2-page Month of September. Rest assured, the back cover 300-D photo will appear right-side up.

Your 2023 Chrysler 300 Letter Car calendar cost, postage included – to mailing addresses in -

    U.S.                        $ 24.00
    Canada                   $ 26.00
    Europe, Australia    $ 30.00

Payment can be submitted –