{Chrysler 300} RE: CORRECTION :Torsion Bars 1963-1964

{Chrysler 300} RE: CORRECTION :Torsion Bars 1963-1964

Hi James
Its been bugging me that there was such a slight difference in torsion bar diameters so I went and bought a better caliper to check the bars again.
The paint was extremely thick on the 610 & 611 bars, so   I cleaned some of the paint off with thinner.
A more realistic measurement for the 610 & 611 bars is .95".
Similarly, the 606 & 607 bars still measured 1.015"
Just FYI.
Jeff