From: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/14/22 5:01 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>, Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>, schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} FW: maybe the 300 club should send jay leno some flowers

Planning on it! Will be providing items to Bob Merritt and Nick Taylor.

In the meantime, a couple quick photos of us taken by Burt’s granddaughter, Michelle Smit - John Begian’s very freshly restored C, in Indian Turquoise, Michael Burke and me with our Fs. John encountered some rain heading home eastward and I drove thru some sleet and rain cruising back to Illinois - but all our 300s performed admirably. Rain-X is a must!
Noel

IMG_1812IMG_1814

Sent from my iPhone