Re: {Chrysler 300} Transmission fluid cooling lines

Re: {Chrysler 300} Transmission fluid cooling lines

Hi Kurt,

In our 62 sport, before we sold it, I replaced the transmission cooling lines with two stainless lines and used an internal Dacron filter (available from Napa) as opposed to the external filter.  This filter screws into the underside of the transmission all you have to do is drop the pan and remove the metal screen filter.  Here are a few pictures.

IMG_7331IMG_7332IMG_7335IMG_7337

D&K

Sent from my iPhone