Re: {Chrysler 300} Pasadena Fall Meet Registration and Agenda

Re: {Chrysler 300} Pasadena Fall Meet Registration and Agenda

Folks

Is this place open to the public? The website seemingly hasn’t been updated in quite a while and I’m having difficulty finding any info on hours of operation and street location in Newbury Park. It certainly looks like a terrific cross marque collection and it seems like it could be a good adjunct to the other places we’ll see when we’re out there next month.

Keith
Maine