{Chrysler 300} Potpourri items regarding Fall Meet in Pasadena

{Chrysler 300} Potpourri items regarding Fall Meet in Pasadena

Hello 300’ly to all!

	A few update items for the Pasadena Meet.  First the club rate for the host hotel expires next Friday, September 9th.  T’is hard to believe that we are nearly at that point since our Greenville Meet.  A few rooms have freed up due to a cancellation over the past 10 days.  It is highly recommended that you take advantage of reserving at the host hotel before the club rate deadline.
	Secondly, registration for the meet is picking up with firm paid commitments. Based on the number of rooms reserved at the host hotel, there are 30 registrants at the hotel who have yet to register for the meet.  We are aware that a cut off date of September 30th was stated, however it will be greatly appreciated to have all registrations in much sooner.  This is predicated on reserving additional buses for the Monday and Tuesday venues and lining up volunteer bus captains. Speaking of buses, it is a personal decision if attendees want to wear face masks during the bus journeys.
	We need one more volunteer to serve as scorekeeper for LETTER CAR JEOPARDY! on Tuesday evening of the meet at the host hotel. Speaking of which, club members registered for the meet will be eligible to compete in LETTER CAR JEOPARDY!  They will be queried upon check in if they wish to participate and their name will be placed in a secure bin for drawing at the beginning of each of three sessions of the game. The prizes will be great and easy to put in suitcases for trips home! So put on your thinking caps and psych yourself into a lot of laughs for Tuesday night the 11th of October!
	Have a safe and relaxing Labor Day  (oxymoron?) weekend!  See you all in Pasadena!
	P.S. - If you are thinking of bringing a car to the meet, we highly recommend it!  Remember you will be in SoCAL!  The land of discovery to achieve fame!  Your car may be spotted to appear on a show! We already got a D on Quiz Show and a C on Crime Story!  Bob Jasinski and Rob Kern

---