{Chrysler 300} For sale

This is 300 related but not of the letter series we normally think of. This vehicle might be of interest to members of this group. A friend wanted me to present it to 300 owners that would like a more modern daily driver.
For sale : 2002 Chrysler 300 M Special ( not the regular 300 M); dark blue with mocha interior; fully loaded including moonroof; meticulously maintained and always garaged; never winter driven (Illinois car until 3 years ago): 4 new tires recently: only 25,000 miles on the clock. $6768. Car located near Ft. Meyers , FL. Contact me off server at guyztoys@xxxxxxx. Or 630-721-0662.
Guy Morice

Sent from my iPhone

---