Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Heat riser

Hi Keith, Me again,You talking the steel heat risers coming off the exhaust pipes???If so,I have several sets that I am not using so hours if you want them. Pretty sure I have both sides.Let me know and sorry for all the emails,I think so sent one to me. Either 2 much coffee or not enough. Way to early.Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet------ Original message------From: 'Keith Langendorfer' via Chrysler 300 Club International Date: Wed, Aug 17, 2022 1:22 AMTo: Nick Taylor;Cc: Chrysler300;Subject:Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Heat riserThanks, Nick - I thought they were the mirror image from side-to- side so thanks for confirming.I’ll look on eBay but I’m always leery of the quality and fitment of what I see there.KeithOn Aug 17, 2022, at 1:14 AM, Nick Taylor > wrote:You can find them at times on eBay. Keep in mind that the F had one on the driver side as well and that it is a mirror image of the passenger side one. I think there is a project to reproduce them.On Tue, Aug 16, 2022, 10:01 PM 'Keith Langendorfer' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi folksMea Culpa! It’s probably staring me in the face with the club resources on our website but is there a source for a complete heat riser assembly for an F? I’m assuming it’s the same for any B block for numerous years, regardless of the fact it’s for a ram equipped car. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!Keith -- For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chrysler 300 Club International" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to chrysler-300-club-international+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrysler-300-club-international/18DC65C3-8BE6-4351-B221-01E6A2A6BB27@xxxxxxxxx.-- For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chrysler 300 Club International" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to chrysler-300-club-international+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrysler-300-club-international/CA+jApFP_37HSuvPBHoQUADeT=m6z3aGQFm2F85P2GVfRgig1nQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

---