{Chrysler 300} NOS parts list

I have started inventorying my NOS parts and am about ¾ of the way through. If you send me an email at hemial@xxxxxxxxxxx, I can send you an Excell list. Currently it is just a list of numbers (around 4500) with some application and pricing. If you are interested in an item, email me and I will price it. This has taken me many months with more to go over the winter. I will not be looking up part numbers for you, so make sure you have a parts book.

Thanks Al

Sent from Mail for Windows

---