Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G tie downs

Bob,

I just got a new car trailer and I put e-track on it for hauling cars. I've been borrowing friend's trailers and always had to use axle straps and hated it. The cars are too long so you end up with bad angles on the straps and it's getting harder for me to climb under the cars. And yes, you can damage the brake line on the axle.

I looked at every type of tie down and ended up with tire block straps. Because the cars don't have park, I also got some e-track wheel chocks for extra safety. The only car I've hauled so far is my Imperial. I only had to go a few miles but it didn't move a bit. I kept the winch attached as well.

Here are some pictures.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/65LpDomyQBRBzE7E7